6 Great reasons to try a yurt or canvas bell tent at Hub North...
- Real beds. All the beds are actual mattresses made up with soft cotton and lots of blankets. Don't tell me that's not tempting.
- Full kitchen. This is the real deal. Everything you need to cook a meal, then enjoy it while ogling a view of the northern Presidentials.
- Glam Shower. If outdoor showers intimidate you, the glam shower will not. If you love outdoor showers, you'll not be disappointed.
- Bike in, Bike out! Step out of your tent, onto your bike and pedal into the midst of 20+ miles of single track. Same goes for hiking and trail running.
- Dark sky, many stars.
- Unplug. Our glamping is low key and off the grid. While your device is charging up at the Pavilion, you'll have time to take off your socks and enjoy a little moss therapy. Don't worry, there's connectivity on the property when you need it, but it's also easy to let it go for awhile.
The lay of the land.
Glamping in a nutshell
- A short walk from the parking lot to your private space highlights the beauty of our scenic, 6 acre field
- Carts are readily available for transporting your kit
- All tents are furnished with a King or Queen bed, linens, extra blankets, towels and more
- Bathhouse is nearby with private stalls, sinks, flush toilets and showers
- Covered Pavilion offers a modern, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, fireplace, games and seating with a view
- LED lighting and fans are provided for all tents and the yurt now has solar power.
- Firepits are at each tent as well as a larger communal pit and a fireplace in the Pavilion if cover is needed
- Minimal exterior lighting makes for excellent star-gazing
- Bring your toothbrush, some mac&cheese and a six pack and you'll have everything you need. Or you could go big...
Make the most of your down time on your next adventure
Amenities to look forward to during summer 2019
- Wifi in the pavilion
- A second yurt, with close proximity to the bathhouse and showers
- A refurbished office and camp store