Yurts and Canvas Bell Tents
5 Great reasons to try glamping at Hub North next summer...
- Two words. Glam Shower. If outdoor showers intimidate you, the glam shower will not. If you love outdoor showers, you'll not be disappointed.
- Full kitchen. This is the real deal. Everything you need to cook a meal, then enjoy it while ogling a view of the northern Presidentials.
- Bike in, Bike out! Step out of your tent, onto your bike and pedal into the midst of 20+ miles of single track. On your way back, bring down the body temp with a dip in the natural pool at Moose Brook State Park.
- Dark sky, many stars.
- Unplug. Our glamping is low key and off the grid. While your device is charging up at the Pavilion, you'll have time to take off your socks and enjoy a little moss therapy. Don't worry, there's plenty of connectivity on the property when you need it, but here it's easy to just let it go for awhile.
Glamping in a nutshell
- A short walk from parking to your private space highlights the beauty of our scenic, 6 acre field
- Carts are readily available for transporting your kit
- All tents are furnished with King or Queen bed, linens, extra blankets and more
- Bathhouse is nearby with private stalls, sinks and flush toilets and the new Glam Shower!
- Covered Pavilion offers a modern, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, fireplace and seating with a view
- LED lighting and fans are provided for all tents
- Minimal exterior lighting makes for excellent star-gazing
- Bring your toothbrush, some mac&cheese and a six pack and you'll have everything you need. Or you could go big...
Make the most of your down time on your next adventure
Amenities to look forward to for summer 2018
- Furnished kitchen and wifi in the pavilion
- Sweet outdoor showers at the Bathhouse
- Additional outdoor rooms of various design