A WORD ABOUT OUR RESERVATION PROCESS
Because our style of accommodation is unique, and we've often got something new going on, we prefer to handle reservations personally. This way we can be sure to find the space that best fits your needs.
To reserve, simply contact Kara directly by phone or email and she'll make it happen!
Beautiful, sunny days and cool, clear nights.
Summer in the North Country is worth a visit and Hub North is a perfect basecamp.
Play outside then kick back and enjoy it!
Please call or email to reserve, it's easy!
Call about midweek rates for smaller groups
Includes one king and one double
Add twin $15
Includes one queen bed
Includes 2 queen beds
Add your own tents $15/ea
2 night minimum for weekend, Lodge and Takeover reservations. Taxes included in all rates. Rates are based on stated occupancy and may vary.
Hub North Rates 2020
Tax is included in all rates. 2 night minimum for weekend and Lodge reservations and Glamping Takovers.The Lodge has 4 rooms, a spacious kitchen and common space and shared bathrooms down the hall.
- Lodge $325/night Includes all rooms and inside common space (sleeps 10)
- Meeting space $100 /4 hours ($25/hour) Lodge common area may be used for meeting space when available
- Bell Tents/Yurts $90-$105/night
- Glamping Takeover $ 325/night Includes yurt and 2 bell tents. Summer only. Additional personal tents $15/ea/night
- Hub entire $700/night (2 night minimum) includes all rooms, tents, yurt and common spaces. Summer season only.
- Event rates and weekly rates available upon request.
Lodge has shared separate men's and women's bathrooms down the hall.
Parties in the glampground will share bathhouse and glam shower, though we will separate when possible.
-Coming Summer 2020-
A second yurt, which has been in our family for a long time, will grace the field at Hub North. We'll keep you posted as this new glamp- site is developed.
In addition, we'll bring Wifi to the Pavilion, and the Office is slated for a facelift and the addition of a camp store!
House Rules and Policies
Please, No Smoking.
Pets on the Hub property must have consent from the owners and may not stay overnight.
We make the beds for you here at Hub North. We'd appreciate it if you leave your sleeping bags at home. Thanks!
Maximum Occupancy of all rental spaces is determined- please respect these limits.
We do not allow the use of motorized, recreational vehicles on the property.
- For single room reservations- Flexible. Full refund 1 day prior to arrival.
- For Lodge, Hub and Takeover reservations- Moderate. Full refund 1 week prior to arrival. 50% refund 1 day prior to arrival.